Guide to Hearing Aid Prices
Hearing aid prices will vary depending on several factors, including:
- The type and level of impairment
- The choice of hearing aid model and style
- The product benefits and features you prefer
- The hearing brand you prefer
- The hearing healthcare provider you use
Finding the right solution
When considering how much you want to invest on your heading aids, it is worth considering what you need and what you want your hearing aids to do for you. This could be based on your lifestyle, expectations and personal preferences.
You deserve to hear sounds clearer and a pair of hearing aids could enhance your hearing experience. There are hearing solutions for everyone, Western Hearing Services offer an interest free payment plan to assist you to hear the sounds you deserve. Be sure to ask for more details about our interest free payment plans at your next appointment with your local Western Hearing Services clinic.
In Western Australia, you may see hearing aid prices vary for those eligible for government assistance through the Office of Hearing Services, through to several thousands of dollars for a pair of devices with advanced technology and features.
Other factors affecting hearing aid prices include whether you:
- Are an Australian citizen or permanent resident 26 years or older
- Are a Pensioner Concession Card holder
- Are the holder of a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) Gold Card issued for all conditions
- Are the holder of a Department of Veterans’ Affairs (DVA) White Card issued for specific conditions that include hearing loss
- Have private health insurance cover
- Have a taxable income and lodge a tax return
- Have auditory loss as a result of occupational exposure to noise